Red Pepper Hummus. Easy roasted red pepper hummus recipe with sweet red bell peppers, chickpeas, garlic, and tahini. This recipe is simple to make and makes hummus that's so much better than store-bought. This easy roasted red pepper hummus is creamy, smoky, sweet, with just enough spicy kick!
This hummus is creamy, smoky, slightly sweet and spicy, garlicky goodness! In an electric food processor, combine garlic, garbanzo beans, tahini, and lemon juice. Process until the mixture is smooth. You can cook Red Pepper Hummus using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Pepper Hummus
- It’s 1 of medium can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
This sweet roasted red pepper hummus is great at a picnic or barbecue. There are no end of varieties of hummus in the supermarket. This one is loaded with sweet roasted red pepper, making it. Making red pepper hummus in the Vitamix is easy and it tastes so good!
Red Pepper Hummus instructions
- Put all the ingredients in your food processor and blend for less than a minute, then serve, decore with some dry green herbs and enjoy..
Creamy hummus infused with roasted red peppers. Dietitian's Recognition: I want to give hummus some love. It packs a lot of protein per serving. Watch How To Make It Here. Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Hummus.