Easy Lemon Basil Aioli. Combine mayonnaise and basil in a food processor; blend until mixed and mayonnaise turns slightly green. A side of egg noodles complements the fresh lemon and basil flavors of this guest-friendly chicken entrée. Add chicken to basil mixture, turning to coat.
In a food processor or blender, process the yolks, zest, juice, basil, salt and pepper to taste until smooth. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while the processor is running. It is, however MUCH better than your basic mayo! You can cook Easy Lemon Basil Aioli using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Lemon Basil Aioli
- It’s of mayonnaise (I like Best Foods/Hellman's for this recipe.).
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of zest of 1/4 to 1/2 a lemon, depending on how much you like lemon flavor.
- Prepare of fresh basil, chiffonaded (or 1 to 2 teaspoons dry basil).
- You need of medium clove garlic, grated (or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder – *not* garlic salt).
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
This will thicken as it is. Serve this mildly spicy and fragrant aioli underneath grilled char. With its citrus notes, the lemon basil adds freshness; the miso lends subtle saltiness and reflects the Asian influences of the West Coast. For the aioli, combine all ingredients in a food processor, except for the olive oil.
Easy Lemon Basil Aioli instructions
- Put it all in a bowl, mix it up thoroughly, and enjoy!.
Puree until well combined, and all of the ingredients are very finely. Homemade aioli is easy to make using fresh ingredients. Make chipotle aioli, garlic basil aioli, green chile aioli, or roasted red pepper aioli as a dip or spread with amazing flavor. Who reading this is straight up sick of a boring old Grilled Chicken Salad? Herb and Lemon Aioli with Turkey Burgers, Harissa Aioli with Bacon Wrapped Potatoes, Spicy Aioli with Fried Green Tomato BLT's are just a few examples Meanwhile, prepare the basil aioli.