Chinese Cabbage Wrap. Stuffed cabbage wraps get an Asian-inspired twist in this recipe full of fresh ingredients. This recipe makes a large batch for a Paleo-friendly crowd pleaser. I have been enjoying Golumpki – a traditional Polish recipe for stuffed cabbage – for many years, courtesy of my boyfriend's mother.
Place a portion of the stuffing at the center of a piece of the cabbage leaf and roll up like making a Swiss roll, or enclose the filling entirely like closing an envelope. Arrange the cabbage rolls on a plate, seam side down. Place on a paper towel-lined plate to dry. You can cook Chinese Cabbage Wrap using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Wrap
- You need 1/2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 kg of minced pork.
- You need 1/2 of chinese cabbage.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
We make our Asian Chicken Wraps with crispy chicken, fresh cabbage or lettuce, and a sweet-and-tangy sauce. It really packs in all the flavor you've come to expect from Asian fare. Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red. Cabbage is a tasty low-calorie stand-in for buns or bread in this healthy chicken lettuce wrap recipe.
Chinese Cabbage Wrap step by step
- Boiled a pot of hot water & cook the Chinese Cabbage for around 8 mins until soft, add a few drops of oil to prevent the vege turned yellow..
- Set aside the cabbage for wrapping..
- Mixed all other ingredients & ready to wrap with the cabbage. *can replace the cooking oil with sesame oil for heavier taste..
- Steam the wrap cabbages for around 12mins or until cooked..
Lettuce wraps are made with ground / mince meat and vegetable filling with a savoury Chinese sauce spooned into lettuce cups, then wrapped into a roll shape to eat. For a great Lettuce Wrap, it all comes down to the sauce. It takes more than just a splash of soy sauce to make a truly delish Lettuce Wrap. Packed with cabbage and carrots, these Asian chicken wraps feature a fantastic homemade dressing. See great recipes for Chinese Cabbage Wrap, Simple Brekkie Wrap too!