Paleo Pancake/ Banana And Eggs. It's time to stir up this Paleo banana pancake batter! In a medium mixing bowl add the flour, flax, baking soda and salt, mixing until well-combined. Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
First you'll mix together the bananas, almond flour, egg yolks, and baking powder. (This ingredient is optional, but helps make these paleo pancakes extra-fluffy… and just use my homemade baking powder recipe to keep it paleo!). TIP: Make sure to use blanched, finely ground almond flour for the best texture. The mashed banana in these pancakes isn't just for flavor – although the banana flavor definitely comes through. You can have Paleo Pancake/ Banana And Eggs using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Pancake/ Banana And Eggs
- It’s 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 large of banana.
The mashed banana actually works with the egg and the little bit of coconut flour you use to create that traditional pancake consistency. So don't leave out the bananas! Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets! If you're not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren't just any pancakes.
Paleo Pancake/ Banana And Eggs step by step
- Just mix it by using a fork till the banana and eggs till it looks like pancake batter consistency.
- oil pan with a little coconut oil or any oil just pour a scoop onto a non stick pan and cook till surface looks like craters.
- once its cooked gently flip over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- serve it with honey and almond slice or any topping you like.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY PANCAKE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347158-cashew-nut-pancake-top-peanut-butter-and-honey https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348721-pancake-with-egg-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339857-pancake-top-blueberry-compote https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359400-pancake-with-fillings-apam-balik https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344694-apple-pancake-diet-breakfast.
They are made completely of mashed, ripe bananas, eggs and oats. Making them an easy, healthy breakfast. The ingredients are so simple: one egg and one banana. Mash it up really well and add an egg. I sprinkled a dash of sea salt in there.