Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish
- Prepare of Crock Pot Chicken.
- You need 1/2 of celery stalk.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 8 oz of fat free low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Relish.
- You need 1 of peeled carrot.
- You need 1 of celery stalk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/3 cup of dry buttermilk (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of dried dill weed.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried onion flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Put it all together.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wing sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 4 large of lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish step by step
- Dice celery, onion and garlic. Add to crock pot. Cut chicken into big strips and mix into crock pot. Cover all of that in chicken broth, stir and cook on high for 4 hours..
- Combine all ingredients in "Relish" category in a food processor. Blend then set aside. Relish is ready!.
- Remove the chicken from pot and strain out liquid – DON'T SKIP THIS. Chicken should be moist, but not runny. Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker. Add 1/2 cup or more (to taste) of your buffalo sauce, stir and let sit for 30 minutes on low..
- To prepare lettuce cups, place 1/2 cup buffalo chicken in each leaf, top with 2 tbs relish (more or less if you like). Wrap up and dig in..