Meatball soup. View Our Easy & Quick Spaghetti & Meatball Recipe. Let someone special know you care! Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and, a beefy, tomato broth are cooked together to create a luscious soup that, as the saying goes, really does eat like a meal!. Italian Meatball Soup A hearty, scrumptious soup with delicious, diminutive meatballs. You can have Meatball soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball soup
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- You need 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread. In a deep pot over medium heat add oil, chopped carrots, celery and onions and bay leaves. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Brown meatballs in a large saucepan; drain.
Meatball soup instructions
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 – 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release).
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇.
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version..
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup..
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup..
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy..
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies.
- This will keep for 3 days..
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container..
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish..
Add broth, beans, tomatoes, carrot and Italian seasoning. The gist of this recipe: Tender Italian-style meatballs, chopped vegetables, and pasta simmered in a rich and tasty tomato broth, seasoned with a bit of dried oregano and sweet paprika. I like to finish with some fresh parsley and a good sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese. There are two obvious components: the meatballs + the broth (or soup) The soup was good, I added more seasonings to soup and meatballs. I tried putting egg in there but the soup kinda started to look like Chinese hot&sour so I didn't do all of it.