Honey garlic chicken. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples. It's quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken! Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta, or a salad.
I've made honey garlic pork chops and they were great so I figured I'd try chicken. This Honey Garlic Chicken recipe is so easy to prepare and will be a family favorite! Made with chicken breasts and a four ingredient honey garlic sauce. You can have Honey garlic chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey garlic chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red Pepper flakes.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s of Chicken thighs bone in.
- You need 1/3 cup of water for instant pot.
Add cut up broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots or peas for honey garlic chicken stir fry. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper. This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken, broccoli and carrots, all coated in the easiest sweet and savory sauce. A healthier dinner option that the whole family will love!
Honey garlic chicken step by step
- Put chicken in pressure cooker or instant pot.
- Add all ingredient to a bowl (except the chicken) mix well.
- Pour mix over chicken, cook on hi for 22-24 mins with a quick release. To get that crispy skin place in boiler for a few minutes..
- Notes- can use frozen chicken, only add the water if you are using an pressure cooker, for in crockpot no need to add the water. Crockpot – cook on hi 3-4 hrs or on low for 6 hrs. Can also put potatoes and carrots or green beans in this for a one pot meal..
When I'm looking for a quick meal, I turn to Asian style dishes such as chicken and green beans , chicken and asparagus stir fry and this flavorful. It's guaranteed to be a hit at your dinner table! I tend to think of chicken like this: its sole purpose is to act as a vehicle to help get more of whatever delicious sauce it's coated in into my mouth. Tips for making honey butter garlic chicken. I use chicken thighs, but if you love chicken breasts those will work to.