Chicken Taco soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to!
A warm tasty soup full of chicken, beans, corn, spices, and of course – tortilla strips on top! You're going to love this hearty, delicious chicken taco soup that can be enjoyed all year long – especially in the fall! Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form. You can have Chicken Taco soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco soup
- Prepare 3 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 of canned sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s 2 cups of water or chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make! Top it with your favorite toppings including cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream and jalapenos for the perfect one pot meal! It's full of chicken, vegetables, corn and black beans and is finished off with your favorite taco fixings! Top with cheese, chips, and sour cream.
Chicken Taco soup step by step
- Cook the chicken then shred it set aside.
- Drain kidney beans black beans and corn Rinse them..
- Place all ingredients in crockpot or pressure cooker or instant pot, or a pot on the stove..
- Add water or chicken stock and the packet of taco seasoning, mix..
- Crockpot- on high 3-4 hrs. Instant pot or pressure cooker – 10 mins with a quick release. Stove top- 15/20 mins on low/ med heat..
- Toppings- cheese, sour cream,tortilla chips Fritos corn chips..
Chicken Taco Soup is a quick and easy soup for a cold night! One of our favorite crock pot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top. Add chicken and toss to coat on all sides. Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot or slow cooker. As the taco soup is cooking the flavors begin to combines creating an irresistible soup.