Simple Dinner Rolls.
You can cook Simple Dinner Rolls using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Dinner Rolls
- Prepare 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- It’s 25 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- It’s 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 180 ml of Water (or warm boiled water, in the summer, use ice water).
Simple Dinner Rolls step by step
- Put all of the ingredients into the bread maker and turn on the course for the first rising..
- Once the first rising has been completed, take it out and form two round balls. Put the seam on the bottom and let rest for 15 minutes..
- After resting, separate each half into 8 pieces (for a total of 16). Cutting in half -> fourths -> eighths is an easy way to do it..
- Form each piece of dough into round balls, put the seam on the bottom and let them rest for 15 minutes..
- When rested, round the dough into balls once again..
- Neatly line them up on a baking sheet and perform the second rising at 45°C for about 30-40 minutes..
- When the second rising has finished, they'll be doubled in size..
- Bake for 26 minutes in a 180°C oven, and then they're done..
- If you preheated the oven to 180°C, it will take 18 minutes to bake..
- I made half the dough into a small square loaf here..