Cheesy chili cornbread. Spoon chili into prepared baking dish. Prepare muffin mix as directed on package; stir in cheese. I added green chiles and cheddar cheese to my favorite recipe and it was so yum!
It was the perfect fall meal. The next time you make chili or soup, make a pan of easy Green Chile Cheddar Cheese Cornbread to go with! Cornbread with cheddar cheese and chopped green chiles. You can cook Cheesy chili cornbread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chili cornbread
- It’s of Prepare chili- see previous recipe.
- It’s 1 cup of Nacho cheese or queen dip.
- It’s box of Cornbread mix plus ingredients it calls for on.
This Cheesy Green Chile Cornbread is perfect for early fall and green chile season!. Green chili and cheese is always a great combination! This chili cornbread casserole is also the perfect leftover chili recipe that starts on the stove top and finishes in the oven. You can use your favorite leftover chili as a base and then mix up a batch of cornbread for the topping.
Cheesy chili cornbread step by step
- Heat oven to 400. Prepare chili- see previous recipe..
- Pour chili into cast iron skillet or glass baking dish until halfway full..
- Top with your favorite cheese sauce or queso dip. I used velveeta liquid cheese..
- Prepare cornbread mix as directed on package and pour over the chili/cheese..
- Bake 20-25 minutes until cornbread is fully cooked..
Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add Vegetables and Seasoning Mix; stir. Chili Cornbread Bake is an easy recipe that will certainly become a family favorite. A saucy homemade chili is smothered with a cheesy creamy cornbread topping and baked until hot, bubbly and golden! Our jiffy cornbread casserole recipe is the perfect comfort food dinner on a chilly evening.