Simple Greek Salad.
You can have Simple Greek Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Greek Salad
- You need 1 of lebanese cucumber.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 30 gr of greek fetta cheese.
- You need 50 gr of kalamata ollives.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Simple Greek Salad step by step
- Chop all vegetables and cut up fetta cheese, place them in a salad bowl..
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon (fresh lemon juice tastes better) into a bowl, pour olive oil and sprinkle some salt, mix it well..
- Eat it fresh, dont leave fresh salad too long, it will loose its freshess..