Greek style Chicken Marinade.
You can have Greek style Chicken Marinade using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek style Chicken Marinade
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of lemon (juiced, and zested).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of fresh parsley, chopped fine.
Greek style Chicken Marinade step by step
- Chop parsley, mince garlic, zest lemon and juice the lemon.
- Combine ingredients into a mixing bowl until consistent.
- Marinate raw chicken breasts and store in a refrigerator. (Overnight recommended but not necessary).