Asparagus pork roll. Asparagus Rolls with Pork is a very quick and simple dish, perfect as a starter as well as a side. They are flavoured in not-so-sweet teriyaki sauce to give a Japanese touch to the dish. Place two pieces of asparagus on each piece of pork and roll up from the narrow side of the pork.
Beef and asparagus rolls are known as, aspara nikumaki, in Japanese. Aspara means asparagus; niku means beef and maki means roll or wrap. In this dish, thinly sliced beef is marinated in a sweet. You can have Asparagus pork roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus pork roll
- Prepare 100 gram of pork.
- It’s 3 of asparagus.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Soy sause.
- Prepare of White wine or sake.
Our Asparagus Rolls are delicious, easy to make and will please a crowd. Try our Healthy Living Asparagus Rolls as an appetizer next time you entertain. Roll refreshing and tasty asparagus in pork loin. Many recipes use pork belly or beef, but by using lightly savory pork loin containing low fat, you can fully enjoy the original taste of the asparagus.
Asparagus pork roll instructions
- Peel the skin of the asparagus with a peeler, and then cut it into 3..
- Roll the pork around the asparagus very tightly. If one roll is not enough, roll two. Need to use super thin pork..
- Fry the pork roll with medium heat. No oil needed..
- Put on the lid and wait until the pork roll surface gets slightly burned. Then flip over the roll..
- Add salt, pepper and white wine (or sake). Take off the lid and fry with strong heat. Add a bit of soy sauce in the end..
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is a simple and classic appetizer that is suitable for many different eating preferences. It can also be made ahead! When I worked at a restaurant in high school. This is a wonderful warm appetizer for springtime entertaining. Asparagus Appetizer Roll-ups Recipe photo by Taste of Home.