Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker. This moist, orange cake is great whether or not you're vegan. Whisk orange juice, flour, sugar, vegetable oil, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Hii, here's me attempting to make a vegan cake in a rice cooker 🙂 the cake tasted much better than it looked!
Healthy Orange and Almond CakeNutrition By Gina Rose. almond flour, baking powder, vanilla paste, honey, eggs, oranges. This rice cooker cake proves that baking doesn't have to be so complicated. But after stumbling across a cake recipe that only involved four ingredients and a simple push of a button on the rice cooker, I began to see cake baking in a new light. You can cook Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker
- You need 2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 large of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 large of orange zest.
My rice cooker has been used to cook soups, steam vegetables, cook fish, and eggs; in fact, the list of dishes that I have cooked in my rice cooker is longer than my arm. But until recently, I had never baked a cake in my rice cooker. Honestly, I had never thought of it. This Vegan orange cake recipe is made with fresh orange juice but you can even use readymade orange juice. the quantity is I kept it plain as we like it this way.
Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker step by step
- Seive self raising flour then add sugar then oil and orange juice with oil bit by bit and mix well.
- Add grated orange zest and mix well then add additional orange strip and pour into rice cooker and baked for 55 minutes then removed onto a plate and turn over and put it back into the rice cooker and baked for. another 20 minutes or baking it in a oven at 180 C for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool then slice up and enjoy.
- BELOW ARE BREAD BAKED IN A RICE COOKER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342279-baked-olive-oil-classic-bread-in-a-rice-cooker.
This orange cake can be baked both in a regular oven and in the microwave oven with convection. Vegan or no, this is the cake you should turn to if you ever have a craving for a damp tea cake fragrant with citrus and sticky with a In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugars, baking soda, salt, and orange zest. Add the eggs and whisk until combined. now i am baking my cake in pressure cooker with salt layer and then metal rack (i use my dining table serving stand ) to place cake tin Absolutely you can bake a cake in a rice cooker if you dont have microwave oven. You can follow these simple steps to bake a. Now you use your rice cooker to bake a proper cake.