Lasagna soup. View Our Easy Lasagna Recipe Perfect For Every Occasion. Make It W/ Prego® Today Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs.
It's such a cozy soup and it has such an incredibly flavor. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. You can have Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- Prepare of Pasta noodles of choice.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Hot sauce Optional.
- You need Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
Add onions and season with salt. This lasagna soup recipe is served with ricotta cheese, which is the traditional cheese used in its namesake pasta dish. Ricotta originated in Italy when cheesemakers needed a way to use up the whey that's a byproduct of the cheese-making process. Break the lasagna noodles into random smaller pieces.
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
This Lasagna Soup recipe is sponsored by Prego. This EASY Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the layering or dishes! – you might never go back to traditional lasagna again – I won't! This One Pot Lasagna Soup recipe can't get any easier or more delicious! It boasts layers of cheesy noodles smothered in rich marinara infused with garlic, onion and. We love traditional lasagna, lasagna rolls ups, and now, soup!