Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. These Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes are incredibly crispy, super cheesy, loaded with bacon and topped off with sour cream and Sriracha!
When it comes to roasted potatoes, I used to love my roasted potatoes with garlic sauce, and trust me I still do, but these cheesy bacon ranch potatoes have inched their way to the. Or try with my traditional ranch recipe HERE. *A thin metal spatula works best to flip so you can break the few potatoes. Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes is an easy casserole to make when company is coming or the weekend is here. You can have Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes
- It’s of Red potatoes.
- It’s of Bacon or turkey bacon.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of ranch dressing packet.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- Prepare of Crockpot/ instant pot/ ninja foodie, want the crockpot setting 5-6 hrs.
- Prepare of Or can steam them or pressure cook them the choice is yours. You do you!.
Baked in the oven, this easy side dish is chock full of bacon, cheddar, and potatoes. Perfect for a party or a potluck, this easy casserole can be. I love cooking any kind of casserole, why I had never thought of making a Cheesy Bacon Rach Casserole is beyond me because those are all the ingredients I eat on my baked potatoes and I adore the flavor of each one, especially on a potato. So when I saw this recipe for Cheesy Bacon Ranch Casserole on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love my potatoes any way I can get them, boiled, baked.
Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes instructions
- Cook bacon, and chop up.
- Wash and cut potatoes.
- Line crockpot with aluminum foil.
- Start laying potatoes, some ranch, bacon, cheese…. Repeat…ending with cheese on the top. Fold ends of aluminum foil or add more foil needs to be sealed..
- Cook 5-6 hrs in crockpot or a crockpot setting. (iam using the ninja foodie with the black rack, so don’t mind my set up, this recipe is for a crockpot) if using an Instant pot or ninja foodie or something make sure the valve is on seal.
- Notes- red potatoes are the best to use for this recipe, I didn’t have any so I used what I had on hand, I also have a picky eater who does not like the skin that’s why mine is peeled…. gold potatoes are good too with this. There’s no set amounts just the ranch packet, use what you have make a lot or just for 2. I was low on cheese when making this or I would of added more. (cheddar cheese is recommended, but any cheese will work).
Don't these Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes look yummy??!! I know….not only a great side dish but I have eaten this for lunch before too. 😉 Filled with real bacon bits, ranch seasoning and ooey gooey cheeses it's a must for any get together and especially during the holidays. cheesy bacon ranch potatoes. Slow cooked all day to be the most delicious and flavorful potatoes that you will want to have as side to every meal! There's another similar one here but this is enough different to post. Found on the internet The Recipe Critic On Slow cooker cheesy bacon ranch potatoes when do you use the butter.