Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie. Cooked chicken simmers in a rich parsley-flecked sauce with carrots, peas, and celery. The delectable filling is baked under prepared biscuits for a comforting pot pie that's easy to put together. We love this Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie with pre-made biscuits, it's a delicious fast way to get dinner on the table.
With flavors you know and love, it really doesn't get. This easy homemade pot pie combines cooked chicken, peas, carrots, and onion in a creamy chicken sauce. Top with spoonfuls of drop biscuit dough, or use pre-made refrigerated biscuits. You can cook Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 1 can of 8 biscuits.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 of small package frozen veggie mix: carrots, peas, corn and green beans.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of chicken broth adapt to your preference.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup regular size.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
For a fun and flavorful twist on a classic, give these individual chicken pot pies a try! Every cup is full of a scratch-made mixture of creamy chicken and vegetables and topped with buttery Grands!™ biscuits for a truly comforting dish that will have everyone eating happily out of their own bowls at dinnertime. Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie takes a classic pot pie recipe and turns it into fast dinner you can enjoy any night of the week!. Tender chicken and vegetables are baked in a creamy sauce and topped with a buttery biscuit crust.
Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large sauce pan heat the butter on medium heat. Add the veggie mixture to the pan and saute until the veggies are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Whisk in the chicken broth and the Cream of Chicken soup and cream of celery.Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the heat and add the cooked shredded chicken to the mixture, stirring until the filling is well-combined. If the filling is too thick, stir in extra chicken broth..
- On a parchment lined sheet pan bake the biscuits for half of the time listed on the can for a “pre-bake”. Take them out of the oven. Pour the filling into a buttered 13×9-inch baking dish. Top the filling with the 8 biscuits, serving. Enjoy! Or can make bowls up really no need to put in the baking dish it’s just adds to dirty dishes..
- Notes- start the biscuits the same time you make the filling big time saver, they should be done around the same time. I made everything in the ninja foodie but the biscuits, this can be done in the instant pot..
Chicken pot pie has always been one of my go-to comfort foods, especially in the winter! Chicken Pot Pie has to be one of my all-time favorite, comforting casserole recipes. Perfect for serving company when they visit for supper, taking to friends or neighbors whenever there is a new baby in the house or just because you are thinking of them, and especially perfect for those Sunday suppers with your family. The hot creamy pie filling with juicy chicken meat, and mixed vegetables. It just doesn't get any better.