Bruschetta Crackers. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Spoon tomato mixture on top of KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Flatbread Crisps – Sea Salt and Olive Oil. During the summer months we usually have tomatoes coming out of our ears, and that means an abundance of tomato sandwiches, fresh salsa, sauces and this Bruschetta Recipe.
I eat mine with a spoon [that's where I got the cheese idea]. Bruschetta Crackers with Mozzarella Cheese are a quick, easy, and delicious! They are a great option to set out while entertaining for the holidays! You can have Bruschetta Crackers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Crackers
- You need 1 small of tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup).
- You need 3 tbsp of sliced green onions.
- You need 1 tub of (8 ounces) light cream cheese spread.
- You need 40 of crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian fat free dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
Serve them as an appetizer to dinner or set them out for guests to help themselves to during a holiday party! Find trusted bruschetta recipes on Allrecipes.com! I love making this as an appetizer if we're planning on having a heavy dinner – it's a light healthful treat made with papaya, tomato and red pepper in a lovely papaya seed dressing. How to Serve Creamy Bruschetta Appetizer Bites.
Bruschetta Crackers instructions
- Mix tomatoes, cheese, onions and dressing..
- Spread each cracker with 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese spread; top with 1 teaspoon of tomato mixture..
- *You can make this ahead by preparing tomato mixture as directed. Add cream cheese spread; mix well. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Spread onto crackers just before serving*..
Delicious RITZ crackers make a great base for the bruschetta appetizer bites. They're the perfect balance of tender and crispy and they're just a little bit savoury, pairing perfectly with the creamy garlic spread and tangy tomato bruschetta full of delicious herbs and spices. Make a party fave with these Bruschetta Crackers. The ingredients top woven wheat crackers, making these Bruschetta Crackers a Healthy Living recipe. Serving suggestion: Italian toast with Bellino bruschetta.