Overnight French Toast.
You can cook Overnight French Toast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight French Toast
- You need 1/2 cup of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 12 slices of white bread.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
Overnight French Toast instructions
- Melt butter and pour into a 9×13 pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla together.
- Layer bottom of pan with half the bread, then sprinkle 1/2 of the sugar mixture over the bread.
- Layer second half of bread..
- Pour egg mixture over it all and sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture..
- Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place covered in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes..