Keto GF Lemon Bars. Cool, chill and dust with keto powdered sugar. I like to top the bars with thin slices of healthy lemon just before serving. Seriously, you will love this zesty dessert!
The good news is that this low carb lemon bars recipe is incredibly easy! We whip up the filling before the crust, so that the filling is ready to go into the crust right away when the crust is done baking. This is an important step because you want to be able to pour the filling into the crust as soon as it comes out of the oven. You can cook Keto GF Lemon Bars using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto GF Lemon Bars
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter (softened).
- You need 2 cups of coconut flour.
- It’s of Zest from 6-8 lemons.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Stevia sweetener.
- You need 1 of egg (2 if you want the crust less crumbly).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Stevia.
- It’s of The pulp and juice of all lemons (2 cups+).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- You need 3 scoops of beef gelatin (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of per dish powdered Stevia for topping.
Home » Keto » Keto Lemon Bars Gluten Free & Dairy Free. Today I'm bringing you just in time for Mother's Day lemon bars gluten free that you'll want to make for all the special ladies in your life! Grandma, Madre, Aunt and your neighbor that you carpool with that helps shuttling the kids from one event to the next. These keto lemon bars are hailing from the ever-popular tropical paleo lemon bars recipe where we learned how to make paleo lemon bars with honey.
Keto GF Lemon Bars instructions
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of 2 greased baking dishes. Cook at 315 for 25min..
- Mix all topping ingredients and pour on top of baked crust. Bake on 350 for 25min. When you pull the lemon bars out, then sprinkle powdered stevia and place lemon bars in the fridge to cool..
Buuuut then ya'll have been requesting easy healthy low carb recipes lately and I did NOT want anyone to be left out of the lemon-bar-lovin' this Summer because that would be sad. And no one likes being sad. After cooling on a baking rack, I was able to cut the low carb lemon bars into squares. The amount of lemon topping isn't a lot, so I may try doubling the amount of topping the next time I make these bars. These sweet and tangy lemon bars are low carb, gluten free and keto approved!