Chinese Chicken Salad. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage. It's our favorite salad to bring along to any potluck, and what we make when we need an easy lunch. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles.
Fast, fresh and figure-friendly, my mom's recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad has become my go-to alternative to all things DoorDash, Uber Eats and GrubHub. Tonight I am making the Chinese Chicken Salad, and am at work counting down the minutes to go home and start dinner! This Chinese chicken salad is a colorful and tasty way to use up some leftover chicken and makes for a quick and easy light lunch. You can cook Chinese Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 10 oz of cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots, cut into matchsticks.
- You need 2 of green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of red pepper, cut into matchsticks.
HOW TO MAKE THE SALAD DRESSING I experimented with few different dressings and ultimately settled on this one, which I think is just the right balance of soy sauce, rice vinegar (or rice wine vinegar; they're the. Chinese Chicken Salad ingredients: While you can add anything under the sun to Chinese Chicken Salad, this recipe pares it down to the delicious essentials. Also, feel free to add or subtract ingredients as you see fit, making Chinese Chicken Salad healthy as you like. There's no wrong way to make it, unless you don't make it at all.
Chinese Chicken Salad instructions
- bring pot of water to boil. add noodles.cook noodles until al dente. drain and rinse. let cool before adding to cut up veggies..
- combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ground ginger, and salt..
- cut carrots and bell pepper into matchsticks..
- slice green onions thinly. add to bell peppers..
- shed chicken. toss all ingredients together..
Ming's is located in Palo Alto California. A thai inspired chicken salad complete with rice, cilantro, green onions and so much more make for a delicious salad. Notes EXPERT TIPS FOR CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD. MORE IDEAS FOR FLAVORFUL CHICKEN SALAD ADD-INS: Mandarin orange slices, water chestnuts, baby corn, julienned orange or red bell pepper, snow peas, and sunflower seeds. HOW TO MAKE MEAL PREP EASY: Buy prepared items at the market to include a store-bought rotisserie chicken, ready-to-serve Romaine lettuce, and packets of pre-shredded carrots and pre.