All in One Noodle Dinner.
You can have All in One Noodle Dinner using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of All in One Noodle Dinner
- Prepare of Should Have.
- You need 4 oz of elbow noodles.
- You need 1 of spicy Italian sausage link.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
All in One Noodle Dinner instructions
- Boil water in a pot large enough for all ingredients.
- While waiting for the water to boil, slice sausage link, then quarter each slice.
- When the water has started to boil, add the noodles and set a timer for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the 4 minutes are up, add the cut up sausage, peas, corn, garlic powder, and salt to the noodles.
- Boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain water (preferably into a strainer or collander).
- Return ingredients to the pot, mix in the butter, stirring until melted.
- Lightly mix in the cheese.
- Serve, eat, smile!.