Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’.
You can have Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’
- You need of Marinated Beef.
- You need 250 g of Beef (porterhouse steak).
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare 200 g of pasta (macaroni or spirals).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber.
Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ step by step
- Slice beef into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine with all beef marinade ingredients except the oil and set aside in fridge for at least an hour. This can be marinated overnight..
- Cook your pasta per packet instructions in salted water, but remove 1 minute earlier..
- (Whilst the pasta is cooking) Heat up a wok to high, add a tablespoon of oil. When the wok is very hot, add beef and stir fry for a minute or two before removing it. You want to brown the meat but keep it partially rare as it will continue to cook with the pasta later on..
- Add tomato paste to the wok..
- Add cooked pasta, toss to coat in tomato sauce.
- Add beef cubes, stir fry for another minute and serve.
- Garnish plate with freshly sliced tomato and cucumber. Finish with extra black pepper to your taste..