Vegan Banana Bread. How to Make Vegan Banana Bread. The great thing about veganizing banana bread is that you don't have to fuss over figuring out the right egg substitute. I use bananas as an egg substitutes in all kinds of vegan baked goods, but when it comes to banana bread, they're already an integral part of the recipe.
What's that AMAZING aroma wafting through the house? Cinnamon and banana and caramelized sugar all mixed in with the smell of baking bread. In a large mixing bowl, roughly mash the bananas. You can have Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 5 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Nuts.
Add the brown sugar, oil, vanilla, and almond milk, and whisk to incorporate. How To Make Vegan Banana Bread. Add the bananas to the bottom of a medium mixing bowl and mash well, add in the remaining wet ingredients and mix well. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just until incorporated.
Vegan Banana Bread instructions
- Mix the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder the pinch of salt and the cocoa powder in a bowl..
- Smash the ripe bananas in other bowl and add the sugar and the coconut oil..
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mix little by little..
- Mix everything and add the nuts. Put all of that in a mold for baking..
- Preheat the oven 180C / 350F.
- Put the mold in the oven and wait 45-60 min..
- Let it get cold and enjoy!.
What could be better when you have some overripe bananas to use up? Whip this into the oven before guests arrive to fill the house with a delectable banana bread aroma. Tips for the best banana bread. Use really ripe bananas – the ones with brown spots all over them for best results.; Brown sugar – it provides richness and flavor; Use melted vegan butter – It makes for a moist, flavorful loaf. Applesauce works okay, if you are oil free, but it will be a bit dry and "fat-free" tasting.