Cheesy Italian Herb Roasted Red Potatoes. These are the BEST roasted red potatoes you'll ever have – full of flavor, browned and crisp. These cheesy garlic roasted potatoes will melt in your mouth and this blue ribbon winning recipe has step-by-step directions with tons of photos. We really loved these simple cheesy herb roasted potatoes.
The potatoes are flavored with a variety of fresh or dried herbs, including basil, dill, and parsley. Red-skinned potatoes are a good choice for this recipe as they roast very nicely, but you could use Yukon gold or russet potatoes if that is what you..buttery, cheesy oven-roasted potatoes with Italian seasoning, garlic, paprika and Parmesan cheese. Roasted Potato is one of my favorite side dish and this Italian roasted potatoes recipe is fast Made with Parmesan cheese, garlic, olive oil and herb. You can have Cheesy Italian Herb Roasted Red Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Italian Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
- You need 10 small of Red potatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter (or 1 tablespoon of olive oil).
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheese (optional).
Just look at the pictures, don't you just. Garlic Parmesan Cheesy Potatoes are roasted to perfection in a cast iron skillet to create a spectacular potato dish that is bursting with flavor. Loaded with garlic, herbs and tons of cheese, you will be going back for seconds. These are roasted potatoes at their best – plain and simple.
Cheesy Italian Herb Roasted Red Potatoes instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400°.
- Wash and cut red potatoes into cubes.
- Place potatoes into bowl and toss with seasonings and butter..
- Place on baking pan and bake for 45 minutes or until your desired doneness! Sprinkle shredded cheese on the potatoes in the last few minutes! Bon appétit☺️.
Red potatoes are tossed with olive oil, and salt and pepper, and then roasted to perfection. I just added some Italian seasoning and garlic powder to the mix and the potatoes turned out perfect. Instead of halving the potatoes I quartered. These Italian Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are so full of flavor and deliciousness, perfectly crispy and cheesy! They truly are the perfect side dish!