Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns. Crack the eggs on to the hash brown, sprinkle with more cayenne and pop into a preheated oven for six to eight minutes. Ramsay then goes on to fry bacon in brown sugar, butter, salt and pepper and serves on top of the baked egg hash brown. Enter: the bacon and hash brown breakfast casserole.
You could make these in a muffin tin to create individual servings, but I like to serve it family-style in one big pan. Make sure you squeeze out all the moisture. Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is tasty breakfast or brunch fare. You can cook Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns
- It’s 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 6 of rations of bacon.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter.
You can even make it the night before, keep in the fridge and A package of frozen potatoes makes this hash brown egg casserole simple to prepare. Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is. Quick and easy sweet potato hash browns. Grated sweet potatoes fried in butter.
Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns instructions
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
Serve with fried eggs and bacon! Mix up breakfast favorites of bacon and hash browns in a make-ahead egg bake. MORE+ LESS Spread half of hash browns in baking dish. Spread onion mixture evenly on top. Zesty Baked Hash Browns – Our easy oven baked hash brown recipe makes thin and crispy shredded potato hash browns that are marvelous for breakfast or as However, after I discovered I preferred making bacon in the oven, I decided to give cheesy, buttery oven hash browns a try.