You can cook Cake Pops using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cake Pops
- It’s 1 of White or milk chocolate bark.
- You need 1 box of Cake mix of your choice. I used pink velvet for Valentine's Day..
- Prepare 1 can of Frosting of your choice. I used cream cheese..
Cake Pops step by step
- Make cake as directed. Cook and let cool. Then shred the cake once cooled..
- Mix as much frosting as you like to the cake. I used almost the entire container. Some people just eyeball it. Mix til it's dough like..
- Roll into 1 inch balls..
- Freeze cake balls for a few minutes to make them easier to dip in the chocolate. Melt the almond bark or chocolate of your choice according to the package's directions. (I used white and milk chocolate almond bark). Dip/roll the cake balls into the chocolate. Store in the refrigerator..