Garlic shrimp with pasta. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Use your microwave to make a butter and garlic sauce to coat tender strands of vermicelli and cooked shrimp. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and you have a quick and delicious main dish or appetizer.
Shrimp get coated in the very best creamy parmesan garlic sauce and is wonderful tossed with fresh pasta. The sun came out for two days last week. This winter has been the worst I swear. You can cook Garlic shrimp with pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp with pasta
- It’s 500 g of medium-sized Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sunflower or any cooking oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need Half of 170g can of all purpose cream.
- You need Half of bulb (or whole) of medium-sized garlic.
- It’s of Half a 400g pack pf spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1/3 of of a 330ml can of beer.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s Pinch of chili flakes (optional).
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese (fresh or dried ine).
- Prepare Dash of parsley or oregano.
- You need Dash of paprika.
Garlic Shrimp Pasta is the perfect easy recipe for a busy weeknight. Pasta and sautéed shrimp are tossed in a creamy homemade white wine sauce for a light yet hearty meal. Serve with a side of garlic bread and a fresh arugula salad for a delicious summer dinner 'al fresco'. I always put some oil, salt, and fresh herbs in with my pasta when I boil it.
Garlic shrimp with pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a wok style or not so shallow pan then saute the garlic and then put the butter until the garlic is golden brown..
- Put in the shrimp then saute again for 5 minutes. Add paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Put the beer and let it simmer in 5-10minutes until shrimp is cooked..
- There will be more liquid because of the beer. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let the liquid simmer to lessen the amount of liquid and to remove some alcohol in the liquid from the beer (you will know when you smell the nice fragrance of the liquid minus the alcohol smell). Then add the all purpose cream then mix until it becomes a sauce. You can put the chili flakes and parsley or oregano this time.
- Then on another caserole heat water half filled then put oil salt. When having bubbles, put the past and do the normally method of cooking a pasta.
- Once pasta is cooked you can either drain the liquid or use tong to transfer the pasta into the other pan with the sauce. It is better to use the tong method if your sauce is too thick so that liquid from pasta is added into the sauce..
- Mix the pasta with tongs. You can add additional chili flakes, pepper, salt, oregano or parsley to your liking. Eat the pasta with the leftover beer! Delicious!😋.
Drain and set aside when done. While pasta is boiling, wash shrimp. Let cook till a little pink and starting to curl. If you'd like this to be more indulgent, you could sauté the shrimp in butter instead of olive oil. This recipe for Baked Shrimp Scampi is a great recipe to follow.