Tapas!. We're sure you're going to find a story just for you on Tapas! Publishing with Tapas is quick and easy. Join our community of creators and share.
Discover stories you'll love, only on Tapas! In most regions of Spain, you must order and pay for your tapas, which may be listed on the menu under the tapas section or column, or called a ración, which is a larger serving and meant to be shared. The price of a tapas portion varies enormously and generally, depends on the size of the tapas served and the ingredients used (simple fried chorizo versus grass-fed beef, for example). You can cook Tapas! using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tapas!
- It’s 1 Piece of Your Favorite Bread.
- Prepare 1 Oz. of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1/4 of Bell Pepper.
- It’s 10 of Green Olives.
- You need 1 of Medium Avocado.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Fresh Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 Oz. of Your Favorite Chili.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Bacon.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Salami.
- Prepare 3 Oz. of Manchego Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare 3 Oz. of Gouda Cheese.
- Prepare 4 Oz. of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare To Taste of Brown Sugar.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- It’s To Taste of Black Pepper.
- Prepare To Taste of Lime Juice.
- You need To Taste of Olive Oil.
Spanish tapas are Spain's signature snacks and small plates. They range from a simple bowl of olives or a wedge of cheese with bread to a recipe of shrimp and garlic or a slow-cooked beef dish. Láttu það eftir þér, vertu frjáls, njóttu lífsins. Spánverjar búa að ríkri tapas-hefð sem endurspeglar hinn spænska lífsstíl.
- Cut the bread in thin slices and bake until toasted. Temperature needs to be the lowest available to ensure there are no burns..
- Thinly mince the Fresh Parsley..
- Thinly slice the Garlic Cloves. Place the slices on a pan with hot olive oil and toast them. You want the Garlic to turn to a light brown color..
- Cut the Bell Pepper in stripes. Place them on a pan with hot Olive Oil. Add Salt, Pepper and Brown Sugar. Wait until the sugar caramelizes..
- Slice the Green Olives..
- Cut the avocado in halves, peel it and slice it..
- Slice the Mushrooms and fry them with Olive Oil until crunchy..
- Very thinly slice the chilies. Soak them in boiling water and then throw away the water. Repite this process at least a couple of times. The more you do it the less spicy the chili will be..
- Fry the Bacon until it is crunchy..
- Cut the Tomato in cubes an add Black Pepper, Salt and Lime Juice. Mix well..
- Serve everything in separate plates and mix as you wish! Enjoy!.
Að borða Tapas er að borða frjáls frá reglum og stundaskrám. Another tool to run experiments is tapas_classifier_experiment.py. It's more flexible than run_task_main.py but also requires setting all the hyper-parameters (via the respective command line flags). Unfortunately we cannot release the pre-training data. The code for creating the pre-training TF examples can be found in the class ToPretrainingTensorflowExample in tf_example_utils.py.