Keto Orange Cake. Low Carb Orange Creamsicle Cake Sweetened With Monkfruit. This Low Carb Orange Creamsicle cake, and all of our keto desserts, are sweetened with Lakanto's Monkfruit, which is our absolute favorite sweetener. It is zero glycemic, natural, and carb free, which makes it the perfect sweetener!
Tried and tested over and over again, this recipe goes one step further, and removes any added sugars. A keto orange pound cake is a moist buttery pound cake with delicious orange flavor. Plus, this pound cake recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free and paleo-friendly. You can cook Keto Orange Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Orange Cake
- You need 3 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated erythritol based sweetener.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of avocado oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Juice from one orange.
- Prepare of Orange zest from that orange.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
While pound cakes have traditionally been made with flour, butter and sugar, I am here showing you how to make your pound cake the keto way. Tender, citrusy cake topped with creamy, tangy cream cheese frosting is a simple, decadent pleasure. This soft, tender-crumbed Keto Orange Creamsicle Cake will take you back with the nostalgic flavors of orange and vanilla. Made with just coconut flour (no almond flour), this easy to assemble cake is perfect for everyday or casual celebrations.
Keto Orange Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven 325 F, grease your cake pan.
- In a bowl, whisk 3 cups almond flour, baking powder salt and 2/3 cup sweetener. Add 3 eggs. Oil water and orange juice with zest. Combine really good. Transfer batter into greased pan, fix the top..
- Bake 45 minutes or so. Until golden brown. Then use a rubber spatula to loosen it up, flip out on to a plate. Serve cool..
No-bake, quick and easy orange cake balls. Grain-free, sugar-free, low-carb and keto approved! These bite size treats are loaded with sweet citrus flavor. A delicious & moist keto cake recipe that you can plan with the flavors. This is fun to make and it definitely brings the child out in you!