Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus. In a large non-stick skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Season the chicken pieces with the salt and pepper and add to the skillet. While rice is simmering, place cashews and asparagus on baking sheet, spray with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus Julie A Lisco-Smith. Cook the rice, then lightly spray large casserole dish with pam spray.. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce and brown sugar and set aside. You can cook Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus
- You need of cooked jasmine rice.
- Prepare of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s of clumps fresh asparagus.
- It’s of cream of chicken soup.
- You need of milk.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
This Cheesy Asparagus Chicken and Rice Casserole is a hearty, delicious and incredibly easy dish to make ahead of a busy weeknight- and your whole family will love it! This recipe relies heavily on my homemade condensed cream of asparagus soup recipe. It might sound complicated to make your own condensed soup- but it is SO worth the very little. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus step by step
- Cook the rice, then lightly spray large casserole dish with pam spray. Place the rice in the dish. Turn oven on to 385..
- In a large bowl put the 3 cans soup, use 1 empty can to measure 2 cans milk whisk till smooth pour over rice and mix till all rice is covered..
- Add the garlic Salt and pepper to rice layer. Add the chicken Nestle down into rice, and last add the asparagus on top. Put in oven for 1 hour. Keep checking to make sure it doesnt get too brown. If you would like you can cover with foil..
Jasmine Rice Pilaf with Asparagus and Sun Dried Tomatoes. Stir in the garlic and red pepper. Stir in the zest, lemon pepper, salt and pepper. Add the liquids, bring to a simmer. In a small serving bowl, combine the rice, asparagus mixture, cheese and pepper.