Dairy free strawberry shake. You are at:Home »Dairy-Free Recipes »Beverages »Ballpark Strawberry Shake. To qualify for the contest, this ballpark strawberry shake recipe uses Coconut Milk Beverage, Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert and CocoWhip from So Delicious Dairy Free. Scrape the strawberry filling over the first layer.
Then I combined it with some So Delicious coconut milk "ice cream" and gave it a whirl in my Vitamix. Enjoy our dairy free strawberry milk shake!! You can enjoy this delicious drink if you have dairy allergies or just want a delicious & refreshing beverage. You can cook Dairy free strawberry shake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dairy free strawberry shake
- You need 2 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 12 of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ice.
Dairy-Free Strawberry Smoothie is perfect for the plant based diet. Dairy-Free Strawberry Smoothie is perfect for the plant-based diet. There's even a bit of maple syrup for this fruit packed best ever strawberry smoothie recipe. A dairy free strawberry shake that's flavoursome, super creamy and totally delicious.
Dairy free strawberry shake step by step
- Add strawberries and vanilla to blender and blend about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and almond milk and blend another 30 seconds.
- With the blender running add ice at about 2-4 pieces at a time. The blender I have has a small part in the lid that opens to allow adding things safely. Most blenders have this, please use it. It's safer and cleaner :-).
- Keep blending until it's smooth. Add more ice or almond milk if you need..
- Also, alternative sweeteners may be used. If you choose honey, blend completely before adding ice as the honey will harden..
Packed with fresh healthy ingredients and really quick to make. We use oat milk to make these creamy shakes, of all the alternative milk drinks, oat milk is by far our favourite because of it's natural creamy taste. This strawberry avocado smoothie recipe with almond milk is creamy, satisfying, nourishing and just plain delicious! If you are dairy-free and/or paleo, then use coconut cream. This just takes rich and creamy to a whole new level.