Any Flavor Buttercup Cake.
You can cook Any Flavor Buttercup Cake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Any Flavor Buttercup Cake
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 packet of any flavor instant oatmeal.
- It’s of Glaze.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of honey.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract.
Any Flavor Buttercup Cake instructions
- In a medium mixing bowl mash bananas, add sugar, honey, eggs, oil, milk, vanilla and almond extract whisk until smooth. Add flour, oatmeal, soda and baking powder. Stir until well combined but not over mixed. Bake at 350 in a well greased 9 inch round pan..
- While cake bakes in a small sauce pan melt butter and heat milk to a boil turn off heat and add powdered sugar stir till smooth and it should coat the spoon but pour off easily add vanilla and almond extract. This glaze needs to be hot when you pour it on the hot cake..
- Flip cake onto a cake plate as soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes in the cake with an ice pick. Slowly pour hot glaze over letting it soak in and drizzle down the sides..
- Serve this cake hot or room temperature. It's very versatile in every way..