Boiled Beef and Rice.
You can have Boiled Beef and Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boiled Beef and Rice
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
Boiled Beef and Rice instructions
- Melt the butter and add the rice. Coat the rice with the butter add the soya sauce and stir coating all the rice..
- Gather the spices, add half the water, and stir in the ground beef. Add the spices and simmer stir often. As craters appear add rest of water a bit at the time..
- When the last of the water is added and more craters appear cover with a lid remove from heat and let rest covered for 20 minutes undisturbed. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! Serve with your favorite condiments is optional..