Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake. A delicious and actually healthy vegan banana cake with vegan peanut butter frosting. Ingredients for the Vegan Banana Cake and the Peanut Butter Frosting I use either coconut sugar or turbinado. Any other kind is fine, but unrefined sugars like.
Healthy Homemade Banana Peanut Butter Spread. Dairy Free Gluten Free Sugar Free If you like bananas and if you like peanut butter, then you'll LOVE this Healthy I love bananas and peanut butter on rice cakes so this spread sounds awesome! Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug CakeThe Healthy Maven. baking powder, coconut flour, coconut palm sugar, unsweetened Healthy Single-Serving Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Microwave Cake (sugar free, gluten free, vegan)Desserts with Benefits. You can have Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake
- Prepare 3-4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of peanutbutter according to taste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (or regular milk).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oats grinded in a food processor to flour consistency.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (carbonato).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Vegan Banana Cake is deliciously moist, tender and topped with a luscious coconut cashew How To Make Vegan Banana Cake. Feel free to substitute organic pure cane sugar with pure maple syrup, using anywhere from. Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins- moist and delicious, these muffins taste just like chocolate cake. Well don't you worry because these Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are.
Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake step by step
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Add peanut butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir to combine..
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 mins.
I love the banana, peanut butter, and chocolate combo! They aren't overly sweet, which is nice. The chocolate chips add just enough I am very pleased with my Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I still can't get over how much I love them! Natural peanut butter should have just one or maybe two ingredients: peanuts and salt.