Saint Barbara sweet البرباره. Layla Al Dabean Zawaideh West Bloomfield Township, Michigan. Hearty and delicious familiar foods, that's rustic and wrap up in a warm wool cover and enjoy some food. See great recipes for Saint Barbara sweet البرباره, Barbara's Apple Pie too!
See great recipes for Barbaras Raisin Loaf, Saint Barbara sweet البرباره too! Today, we will learn how to do St Barbara's Christmas dessert. Saint Barbara is venerated by Catholics who face the danger of sudden and violent death at work. You can cook Saint Barbara sweet البرباره using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saint Barbara sweet البرباره
- You need 1 cup of wheat.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fennel seed.
- Prepare 5 of anistar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of anise seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetner (honey or brown sugar).
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar optional.
- You need 1/2 cup of sprinkles.
- It’s Cup of almonds or peanuts or any kind of nuts.
- It’s Cup of shredded coconut optional.
She is the patron of miners, tunnellers, armourers, military engineers, gunsmiths, and anyone else who worked with cannon and explosives. She is invoked against thunder and lightning and all accidents arising from explosions of gunpowder. She became the patron saint of artillerymen. It is also celebrated as Barbaroba (ბარბარობა) among Christians in Georgia.
Saint Barbara sweet البرباره step by step
- Wash and soak the wheat in 2cup of water for over night.
- Over low heat add the wheat with the soak water and all the spices and 4 water and cook for at least 4 hours you could use instant pot but I never used one so I don’t know the time keep staring make sure it’s not going dry at all.
- Half hour before 4 hours you add the sweetener I only use the honey and the raisins and cook if you like to be more sweet you add the white or brown sugar and when it finish you add all the peanuts and the sprinkles and nuts shredded coconut you could eat it hot or cold.
Although there is no reference to her in the authentic early Christian writings, nor in the original recension of Saint Jerome's martyrology, veneration of her was common from the seventh century. Because of doubts about the historicity of her legend. Invite all people to enter into relationship with Jesus Christ by inviting, forming and sharing. The Feast of Saint Barbara is connected with an old Georgian folk tradition to bake lobiani (bean pies). Saint Barbara is a well-loved saint in Georgia and many churches are named after her; there are four in Tbilisi alone.