Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk). This is truly the easiest burrito recipe to make at home — and they're freezer-friendly! Keep a stash in your kitchen and you can satisfying your Mexican food cravings any night of the week. Keep a stash in your kitchen and you can satisfying your Mexican food cravings any night of the week.
I pull a bag out of the freezer to reheat and crisp on the griddle for a healthier chimichanga dinner that comes together in a flash. See great recipes for Western Burritos, Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos too! For many years now I have been perfecting my chicken marinade recipe and it's finally exactly what I want. You can have Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk)
- It’s 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- It’s 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- You need 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- Prepare 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- It’s 3 of whole chicken.
- It’s 33 oz of sliced olives.
- You need 2 of sweet onions.
- Prepare 5 cups of white rice.
- You need 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of garlic.
I love this easy chicken marinade recipe because it quickly transforms an ordinary chicken breast (or any other cut of chicken) into something extraordinarily delicious – just in time for dinner. This Chicken Burrito Recipe comes together with very little time or effort. Budget friendly and easy to feed a crowd, this is the best chicken burrito recipe. OK, so technically, these are not burritos since I didn't add any beans.
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) step by step
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
However, they are wrapped nicely in large tortillas, so I am calling them burritos. Top Brands. left hand navigation Skip to Search Results. How to make meal prep burrito bowls. The first step to making these burrito bowls is marinating your chicken. The chicken gets marinated in a mixture of lime juice, olive oil and seasonings, then grilled to perfection.