Chicken lasagna rolls. Transfer half of the sauce to a large bowl; stir in chicken, spinach, pepper and nutmeg. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Lay out lasagna noodles and spread shredded chicken and cheese over them.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are all of the flavors of classic Chicken Alfredo rolled up into lasagna noodles to make easy lasagna rolls. A simple weeknight dinner recipe that the whole family will love! These Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are all of the flavors of classic Chicken Alfredo rolled up into lasagna noodles to make easy lasagna rolls. You can cook Chicken lasagna rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna rolls
- It’s 4 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1 tsp of chipotle garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
A simple weeknight dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups – a perfectly hearty lasagna roll studded with chicken and brimming with a rich and creamy white sauce. A dinner the whole family will enjoy! Two of the most popular recipes that I've posted are my traditional Lasagna Roll Ups and the Caprese Lasgana Roll Ups , both of which are covered with a tomato sauce.
Chicken lasagna rolls step by step
- Cook and shred chicken (I cooked in instant pot with 1 cup water and chicken seasoning 8 minutes) shred in kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment or shred with forks.
- Boil lasagna noodles and rinse in cold water.
- In a saucepan or deep frying pan sauté butter, onion, garlic, pepper and tomato until soft.
- Add flour and whisk in chicken broth at medium heat until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and add heavy cream whisking together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (use a 9x 13 for 12 rolls or use a square dish for 9 rolls).
- Place shredded chicken and shredded mozzarella on lasagna noodle and roll up. Place rolls next to each other in the baking dish.
- Cover rolls with the sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
On a clean surface, assemble the roll-ups. Start by laying a cooked lasagna noodle flat. Using a spoon, spread marinara sauce on one end of the noodle. Next, add a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce followed by a piece of chicken. Starting from the end with the sauce on it, roll up the noodle like a sleeping bag towards the un.