Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ).
You can cook Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ)
- Prepare of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- You need 3 Tbs of ketchup.
- You need 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce (optional).
- You need of Omelette with Fried Rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/8 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 strips of cooked bacon chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of leftover rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen vegetable blend (I used peas, carrots and corn).
- It’s 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of lemon juice with zest.
- You need T of Tsp freshly grated ginger.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- You need of to taste Furikake (Japanese rice seasoning).
Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ) instructions
- If making the bacon, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and cook for 10-12 minutes until crisp..
- Make Okonomikayi sauce by combining ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and fish sauce in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Beat two eggs in a bowl and set aside..
- Sauté vegetable blend until soft, about 10 minutes..
- Add rice, cooked vegetable blend and cooked bacon into a pan and stir fry..
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, furikake and Okonomiyaki sauce to rice and cook until everything is incorporated, about 5 minutes..
- Add beaten eggs to a non-stick pan and cook until the bottom layer is firm and can be lifted by a spoonula..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over eggs and fold in half..
- Arrange fried rice in a rectangle formation on a plate and gently layer omelette on top..
- Drizzle with remaining Okonomiyaki sauce and sprinkle more furikake and enjoy! いただきます ! (let’s eat!).