Scrambled Egg Bruschetta. A few scrambled eggs, some bread, a few asparagus and a little prosciutto and you have an inventive, delicious appetizer. Click to Tweet Last but not least are the scrambled eggs, which you make just like, well, scrambled eggs. You want to make these last of all so they are still warm when.
No longer are you a normal person eating just eggs and toast in the morning. Lightly beat egg whites, eggs, half-and. Scrambled: Whip your eggs in a bowl. You can have Scrambled Egg Bruschetta using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg Bruschetta
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 6 slice of French bread.
- Prepare 1 of about 1/2 cup chopped vegetables, such as grape tomatoes, green onions, & mini sweet peppers.
The consistency of your scrambled eggs is a personal preference, though it seems like the majority of breakfast connoisseurs enjoy a more runny and fluffy option. In this case, add about ¼ cup of milk for every four eggs. Drizzle some olive oil over the bruschetta and scatter the basil leaves on top. I can remember one of my favorite sandwiches when I was pregnant with my little guy being an Egg sandwich with cheese, mayo and tomatoes.
Scrambled Egg Bruschetta step by step
- Beat together eggs, salt and pepper..
- Heat butter in a large nonstick pan on medium high..
- Add egg mixture and vegetables..
- Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are set and vegetables are warm..
- Meanwhile heat broiler..
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet..
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes per side until light golden brown..
- Top bread with egg mixture..
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired..
- Serve warm..
I craved it, and it was amazing! One of my very favorite foods is Bruschetta so I decide to try making a scrambled egg bruschetta loaded with mozzarella, tomatoes, eggs and more. Learn how to cook great Ricotta scrambled egg bruschetta. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Ricotta scrambled egg bruschetta recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Ricotta scrambled egg bruschetta recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.