Deviled Egg Salad. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Appetizer Recipes, Taste That Appeals To All! This egg salad has all the classic flavors of deviled eggs, but in salad form. It's an excellent dish to bring to a summer or end-of-summer pot luck.
Pop the yolk out of the eggs and into a small mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, paprika, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mash together until smooth and creamy. Deviled Egg Salad Sandwich is the perfect recipe for using leftover hard boiled eggs up! You can have Deviled Egg Salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Salad
- You need of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of sweet relish.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
This classic egg salad recipe is made with hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise and just the right amount of mustard and spices. You might skip the bread and eat this with a spoon! Learn how to make the perfect homemade egg salad sandwich that everyone will love! Get the taste of deviled eggs with the simplicity of egg salad!
Deviled Egg Salad step by step
- Peel and halve hard boiled eggs. Place yolks in a medium bowl. Roughly chop whites, set aside..
- Use a fork to mash yolks to a fine crumble. Add mayonnaise, dijon, and sweet relish. Blend together until mixture is mostly smooth..
- Add chopped whites. Gently stir to incorporate. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!.
The secret is grated onion, grated right over the bowl. Scroll down for the easy keto recipe! Deviled eggs are my go-to holiday appetizer and I make them for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and many other gatherings! I love deviled eggs so much that I decided to whip up this easy keto deviled egg salad recipe just so I can quickly make and serve. Stir, mashing the eggs slightly, until very well combined.