Greek marinade sauce.
You can have Greek marinade sauce using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek marinade sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dried mint.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of bay leaf broken into tiny bits.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Greek marinade sauce step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together.