Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken.
You can have Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken
- Prepare of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Fresh Thyme.
- It’s of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s of Fresh Tarragon.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of garlic (grated).
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Chopped Parley to garnish.
Lemon and Herb Grilled Chicken instructions
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag. Chop all the herbs very fine. Grate your garlic. Zest and juice your lemon. Mix all ingredients well and add to the chicken in the bag. Set in fridge for 1 hour to marinate..
- When ready to cook. Remove marinated chicken from fridge. Take chicken out of bag and let it come to room temp (about 20 minutes.) Preheat grill to medium high..
- Grill about 15 minutes on each side (times can vary depending on how big your your pieces of chicken are.) Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve with a squeeze of lemon and fresh parsley..