Instant Pot Carnitas. Carnitas Ingredients: To make pork carnitas in the Instant Pot (affiliate link), you will need the following ingredients:. Salt, pepper, oil: For seasoning and cooking the meat. Mojo sauce: A citrusy garlic sauce that we'll make with beer (or.
Season very generously with kosher salt and ground black pepper. Place pork, jalapeños, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper, coriander, and cumin in Instant Pot. Toss with your hands until well combined. You can have Instant Pot Carnitas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Carnitas
- It’s 4-5 lb. of pork shoulder, cut into 2" chunks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of beer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Try this delicious Best Pork Carnitass recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit. Made with corn tortillas, orange and pork shoulder, your Instant Pot pressure cooker will pull together all the flavors to create a beautiful and tasty meal for you and your family. These Instant Pot Crispy Pork Carnitas are flavorful, tender, juicy, zesty, and they could not be easier to make! Toss it all in your Instant Pot, let it cook, and listo!
Instant Pot Carnitas step by step
- Liberally salt and pepper pork chunks..
- Heat vegetable oil in IP on Saute setting. Brown pork, 1-2 min per side..
- Combine beer, garlic, OJ, LJ, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to make mojo. Add to IP..
- Cook on manual for 30 minutes, natural release..
- Move pork to baking sheet and shred using two forks. Add 1/3 of the liquid..
- Broil pork for 4-5 minutes. Repeat process of adding sauce and broiling twice..
- Serve with tortillas and pineapple salsa..
These are great to make tacos, tostadas, sandwiches, sliders, arepas and more. Press Sauté function on instant pot. Add all of the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine. The BEST Instant Pot Pork Carnitas are easy to make at home with your electric pressure cooker. A quick pop under the broiler at the end gets them nice & crispy!