Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Beef. How long does this Mexican shredded beef take to cook in the Instant Pot, really?! Delicious Mexican Shredded Beef that can be made in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker! Perfect for tacos, burittos, salads, and more!
Great for Tuesday Taco night or a simple Sunday supper. Also great on taco salads, sprinkled over nachos, or just on it's own out of the container. Whisk together the spices; chili powder, cumin, salt, Mexican oregano and sprinkle it over the meat. You can cook Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Beef using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Beef
- Prepare 2 of lbs. chuck roast.
- You need 8 oz. of Mexican tomato sauce with chiles.
- You need 7 oz. of chipotle peppes in adobo.
- You need 4 oz. of chopped green chiles.
- You need 15 oz. of canned hominy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare of Large handful of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Juice and zest of 1 lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Queso fresco.
- You need of Mexican crema.
- It’s of Corn tortillas.
Use your hands to work in the spices making sure each piece is seasoned well. Hands up if you agree that tender, juicy, fall apart Mexican Shredded Beef is simply the best! Perfect for quick meals, this flavorful Instant Pot beef recipe is one of my go-tos for adding protein to my burrito bowls, salads, tacos, enchiladas and more. These (Instant Pot) Pressure Cooker Shredded Beef Enchiladas are sure to be a family favorite.
Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Beef step by step
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder to form seasoning blend.
- Cut roast in half, season on all sides.
- Add oil to IP, turn on saute mode. Saute beef on all side, 4-5 min. per side. Turn off saute mode.
- Add tomato sauce, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce, green chiles, beef broth, cilantro, and lime juice and zest. Turn on high pressure mode for 70 minutes, natural pressure release.
- Shred beef with two forks, and add hominy. Cook on saute mode for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with additional cilantro, corn tortillas, queso and crema.
Featuring pressure cooker shredded beef, these enchiladas are then wrapped in a soft flour tortilla, covered in a not-too-spicy sauce and Mexican cheese, and baked in an oven until golden brown and gooey. Quick and easy instant pot shredded beef recipe with simple ingredients- Juicy, soft, tender meat that melts in your mouth. Use it in tacos, sandwiches, pasta. This multi-purpose beef makes meal planning so easy because it can be used in so many recipes. It also freezes well and my family loves it just as much as this Mexican Shredded Chicken (One Pot) and this Shredded BBQ Beef (One Pot) How.