Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Style Chicken. I love pressure cooker recipes especially versatile recipes that can be made into many different meals. Just like with this Instant Pot Chicken Breasts recipe, this flavorful, juicy and tender Mexican Style Instant Pot Shredded Chicken is perfect for quesadillas, salads, shredded chicken tacos, burritos, tostadas or simply served over rice. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos – The Easiest, Tastiest Way to Make Mexican Shredded Chicken.
This chicken is super-tender and tossed in the most flavorful and mouth-watering sauce! Perfect for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, taco salad or served with beans and rice. MyInstant Pot Shredded Chicken is loaded with Mexican flavors and is the easiest and the most tender shredded chicken you will ever taste! You can cook Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Style Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Style Chicken
- You need 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with chilies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 of each lemon juice and zest.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of each orange juice and zest.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
Made in an Instant Pot in minutes and ready to be used in anything from enchiladas, tacos, soups, quesadillas, salads or any other creation you may come up with. This shredded chicken is perfect for tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, taquitos, burritos, you name it! So today I'm sharing my go-to shredded chicken recipe that I make ALL the time, especially on really busy days. Instant Pot Method: Add chicken, salsa and taco seasoning to the bowl of your Instant Pot, and toss briefly to combine.
Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Style Chicken step by step
- Place everything into an Instant Pot and turn to close. Make sure the lid is on the "sealing" position..
- Press the "manual" option and use the dial to get to 15 minutes..
- After the cooking program completes, turn the pressure valve to "venting" and carefully open the pressure valve (quick release) and remove the lid..
- Shred the chicken with two forks or as I prefer, place into a kitchen aid mixer and using the paddle attachment shred the chicken until it is the preferred texture. Make sure Make sure to add in the juices from the braise to really enrich that flavor!.
Close lid securely and set vent to "Sealing". Our recipe for instant pot Mexican chicken can easily become a dinner staple. Or you can cook it in any pressure cooker that is similar to the Instant Pot brand. It's crazy delicious because we made sure to have some extra spices to liven up the flavor. Tender shredded chicken, smothered in the most mouthwatering Mexican sauce made from salsa, green chiles, tomatoes and plenty of bold spices!