Italian nachos. Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella, and pizza sauce make for great nachos. Italian Nachos Restaurant-Style. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Italian Nachos aka. my new weakness.
This is a recipe I am working on to get my fix at home. The menu described them as Italian Nachos, and they are actually quite easy to make at home. I had never heard of Italian Nachos before either, but they turned out to be absolutely divine. You can cook Italian nachos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian nachos
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of garlic toast.
- It’s 1 loaf of bread of choice.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s of topping part.
- Prepare 2 of whole chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 1 of sweet onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatos.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, oregano, basil, white wine vinegar.
Old Chicago Italian Nachos Copycat Recipe: Italian nachos with pepper rings, Italian sausage crumbles, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and crispy fried wonton chips served with marinara dipping. These Italian Nachos are one of my favorite game day appetizers. Loaded with chicken breast, these baked nachos are quick to make and are perfect for feeding a crowd. Amore Tip: Substitute chopped salami for cooked sausage.
Italian nachos step by step
- Saute onion, garlic, and pepper with salt..
- Add chicken, pepper, oregano, and basil. Cook till the chicken is done..
- Add can of tomatos and simmer..
- Melt butter with garlic in microwave..
- Slice bread and brush with melted garlic butter..
- Toast bread in a skillet till golden brown..
- Place garlic toast on plate and spoon topping over it to taste. Top with parmesian cheese and serve..
Italian nachos is a delicious Italian recipe usually served as a appetizer. These Italian nachos are bursting with melted mozzarella cheese and the flavors of fresh basil, olive oil, cannellini bean hummus, and spicy tomato "salsa". MORE+ LESS These Italian Nachos are loaded with a homemade cheese sauce, spicy Italian sausage and roasted bell peppers. I think I just found my new favorite appetizer. I took classic nachos and made them.