Chicken 65😊(my style). घर पे बनाये होटेल जैसा चिली चिकन See more ideas about My style, Style, Outfit accessories. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style, restaurant style etc.
Take chicken in a bowl and add all the marination ingredients. Now heat some oil for deepfrying. When the oil is hot drop the chicken in oil and fry till golden. You can have Chicken 65😊(my style) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65😊(my style)
- You need 12 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need of Marinate:2 tbsn red chilli powder,1 tbsn vinegar,2 tbsn ginger,.
- It’s of Garlic and chilli paste,1 tsp salt.
- It’s 2 of tbsn red chilli sauce,2 tbsn soya sauce,2 tbsn tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 of tbsn cornflour,1 egg,1 tsp garam masala powder,few green chillies.
- You need of Few curry leaves,oil to shallow fry.
Rinse the chicken, then dry it very well with paper towels, inside and out. The less it steams, the drier the heat, the better. Easy Chicken Snack Recipe By Our Grandpa. Easy Chicken Snack Recipe By Our Grand.
Chicken 65😊(my style) instructions
- Marinate the chicken with above ingredients.
- Mix all well even the slit green chillies.(marinate for 2 to 3 hours normal temperature not fridge).
- Heat oil in a pan, add few curry leaves and the marinated slit green chillies. Fry for few seconds now add the chicken..cover the lid and cook each side for 5 min.when done serve hot with salad and enjoy 😊.
- Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for yummy recipes 😊.
Category Howto & Style; Show more. Better Homes and Gardens has a simple color quiz using attitudes about color to help zero in on your decorating style. You won't have to wait for results, and you'll get information about what the answers say about you. Take a Home Decorating Quiz from Houzz to get style hints as you decide on the style that you like best.; If you'd like to go a little deeper with a bit more research, check. The braids are just at the scalp, and the rest of your hair is left loose.