Greek ribs. A finger licking recipe for Greek Ribs! Greek Ribs is one tasty recipe using fresh oregano. Enjoy these ribs as an appetizer and serve with my homemade Tzatziki Sauce.
Butter, garlic powder, pork ribs, lemon juice, oregano. Rub garlic mixture on both sides of ribs. Squeeze fresh lemon juice all over ribs. You can have Greek ribs using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek ribs
- You need 5 pounds of slab of pork ribs.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Greek marinade sauce see my recipe.
- It’s 1 quart of tzatziki sauce see my recipe.
Restaurants near Gus' Greek Ribs Family Restaurant. By: The Canadian Living Test Kitchen. Delight guests with this recipe for simple but tasty ribs. Preparation Place the prepared meat in a large plastic container, liberally cover with EVOO.
Greek ribs step by step
- Day one. remove silver skin/membrane. slice the ribs.
- Add ribs to a big bowl..
- Add marinade coating each one.
- Add the ribs to a gallon ziplock bag. pour all the marinade in bag and seal removing as much air as possible..
- Put into bowl in case of leakage, and put in refrigerator over night. cook on grill till done. if cooked in oven preheat 350 degrees Fahrenheit cook uncovered for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Serve with tzaiki ssuce i hope you enjoy!.
Slow Cooking, Greek Cooking, Cooking Oil, Pork Rib Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Tilapia Recipes, Greek Dishes. Transfer ribs into a roasting PAN, and cover with foil. Find greek ribs stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. The Best Dry Greek Ribs Recipes on Yummly Memphis Dry Ribs, Chili-orange Country-style Ribs, Oktoberfest Ribs.