Thai Red Vegetables Curry Linguine.
You can have Thai Red Vegetables Curry Linguine using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Vegetables Curry Linguine
- You need 100 grams of linguine.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of VEGETABLE.
- You need 10 of okra.
- You need 1 medium of eggplant.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 of red chili or pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of THAI RED CURRY.
- You need 3 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water or stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of basil leaf.
Thai Red Vegetables Curry Linguine step by step
- bring water to a boil then add 1 tbsp of salt and linguine simmer for full 11 minute then drain and add 1 tsp od olive oil set aside.
- with oil saute all vegetable for 5 minute then set aside.
- THAI RED CURRY.
- with oil and thai curry paste for 1 minute then add cooked vegetable and coconut milk and water gently stir in low heat for full another 3 minute.
- TO SERVE.
- linguine and basil leaf with thai red curry vegetable.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY LINGUINE RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349706-carbonara-mushroom-linguine https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355142-black-pepper-linguine.